We are looking for a candidate that will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives, willing to make improvements and innovation through daily work. They will maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maximum age of 28 years
- Expertise in Microsoft Office, Administration, Documentation & Document Control.
- Trustworthy and willing to work under pressure.
- High analytical thinking, high accuracy, high attention to detail.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources related.
- Experience in using a payroll system
- Human Resource Document Control
- Perform administrative Processes related to Payroll System
- Will learn about Payment routines such as BPJS Kesehatan, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan and PPh 21
- Prepare the required document for the payment process related to Payroll System
- Will be trained and responsible as a team for Recruitment, GA, Organization Development and set Key Performance Indicator
- Manage and Control Employee Training & Development
- Employee Management (Include in a new hire, promotion, demotion, mutation, extension, and termination of contracts).
- Handling data into HR system (ERP) and maintenance of employee information.
- Will directly collaborate with Head of Department HR in making improvements and innovations to increase and maintain efficiency and effectiveness of manpower
PT. HASURA MITRA GEMILANG Kawasan Industri Jatake Jl. Industri III Kav. A-B No. 1, Komplek Facto Blok E1-E2 Bunder, Cikupa 15710, Tangerang, Banten
Jan 31, 2020
Sep 01, 2021